Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Cupid Trilogy

Putting my three books in the holiday series together is a good idea.

To get the 'Ah' feeling at the end of these romances and share the sense of accomplishment Ma and Pa Cupid feel at the end of their mission one has to read these three books in sequence.

I felt sad to stop writing about the Cupid's family, their connection to Cupid Lodge and its rich history.  A fellow author told me she has twelve books in one of her series and I'm impressed.

I hope you enjoy this holiday trilogy, the characters and the rich fabric of the Cupid history that stretches back to the Gold Rush days of California when Ma and Pa came to the South Lake area and discovered Silver Lake.

History, romance and intrigue...what better combination could there be in a story?




http://www.amazon.com/Cupid-Special-3-1-ebook/dp/B00GX0H3CO

PUBLISHER:  BOOKS WE LOVE



No comments:

Post a Comment